Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 10, 2016

Hello family!!! I made it! I´m in Brazil. I dont have that much time to email you so this email will have to be short.
 I absolutely love flying. I had some great companions to travel with. there were 11 of us total. I was able to sleep on the flight to Brazil for about 5 hours. The neck pillow definately helped a lot. thaks dad. I am having so much fun here in Sao Paulo so far. Ive been here for only about 3 hours but it sure is amazing. The humidity is no joke. I got off the plane and right away I was sweating bullets. I was able to take a shower and I put it about as cold as it could get haha. I´m so excited to serve my mission in Brazil!!! I am super committed to learning how to be a missionary and having as much fun as possible while still working as hard as i can. The city is gigantic! There are tall buildings everywhere and i love it. the MTC (CTM in portuguese) is an 8 story building and I am on the fourth floor. Im in a tripanionship with Elder Haefner Missouri and /elder Ovard from San Diego. They are pretty cool so far. Sorry for rambling on about random stuff but I just have so much on my mind. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you all soon! Tudo Bem!

No comments:

Post a Comment